Experience (yrs) 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Calling all passionate UX/UI Designers
First, who are we?
We are App Building Solutions. We are the next step in evolution of digital execution. We not only build products for our clients but we help made them successful.
What is the role?
We are seeking an experienced UX / UI Designer to create high-quality user experiences for our clients.
Design and user experience are at the forefront of everything we do. The job of an UX Designer is to envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical.
You will take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs.
You will be involved in working with existing and future clients and work with their stakeholders on delivering human centered design deliverables. You will be working on user research and testing, information architecture and user interface design for websites, applications and digital products.
- Translate product goals, user insights, and technical constraints into delightful, elegant, usable and measurable user experiences
- Participate throughout the product design process – creating user flows, high-fidelity user interface designs and prototypes
- Experience in accessibility and creating interfaces at varying levels of WCAG
- Strong ability to conduct research, content audit and mapping through to workshop facilitation, user testing, reporting, creating frameworks & delivery
- Technical requirement gathering
- Be able to write discovery reports and gather technical requirements
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management – you will be engaging with internal and external stakeholders, taking them on the journey
- Excellent written and visual communication skills.
- Real desire to ship meaningful software
- Bachelor’s degree in a UX-related field (e.g., human-computer interaction, human factors, behavioural research, or graphic design), or equivalent practical experience.
To apply for this role simply click the apply now button and your away. Please include a CV and a one page pdf of some of the work you have done.