Experience (yrs) 3 Years
Recruitment School, a Learning and Development business, is looking for a talented Content Writer / Learning Designer to join our team. Our team is split between Melbourne and our regional office in Port Macquarie, and we partner with specialists all over Australia to deliver high-quality, results-driven learning for our clients.
The applicant must have a background in writing and instructional design in the corporate sector. They should know how to research, write, edit and prepare artefacts for production (and in particular, eLearning storyboarding and scripting). They should know how to work collaboratively, respond to feedback, and implement reviews.
- Work with Recruitment School to understand client brief and project deliverables
- Engage with the team and/or client in briefing and throughout project development
- Storyboard learning content and assessment (eg. quizzes, scenarios) for eLearning modules
- Work with production team and write scripts for animation and video learning
- Design face to face workshops with engaging experiential activities
- Design participant resources such as workbooks or takeaway sheets
- Edit and proofread content, and quality check to ensure outcomes are met
- Implement client changes during review cycles, responding to feedback
- Use basic project management software to catalogue project updates
- Participate in regular meetings with Recruitment School to receive support and feedback
Please apply with your one page cover letter and CV. You should also send a short work sample. The sample should demonstrate writing and instructional design skills specifically, eg. a storyboard, script for animation/video, or workshop design. The applicant must have former instructional design experience and/or professional writing qualifications. No blog writers please.
Please be aware that if we receive a high volume of applications, we will only contact you directly if you are short-listed.