Experience (yrs) 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- 20 hours a week to support the Finance Manager
- Large, reputable educational provider with strong organisational values
- Wauchope, $65K + Super
We are a well-known name in education on NSW Mid North Coast. We have a strong & reputable history of providing education, values and important networks to our children, setting them up for success.
We look after our staff, and students ensuring it is a great place to work.
This Assistant Accountant role is supporting the finance team with the following responsibilities:
- Bank reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Posting of relevant journals and prepayments
- Accounts Payable assistance
- Accounts receivable assistance
- Processing of donation payments
For this Part-time Assistant Accountant role we are looking for candidates who are able to start at work in the next two weeks ideally.
You will be an experienced Assistant Accountant with at least 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable tasks and reconciliation.
A relevant tertiary degree is also desirable.
Excellent communication skills and a mature & professional attitude at work are essential.
If you are keen to apply for this Assistant Accountant role, please click on ‘apply now’ below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.